Ultimate Graphics
March 19, 2024, 02:03:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Recommended Sites Staff List Login Register  

Staff Possitions Open!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff Possitions Open!  (Read 2341 times)
deathwilldie
Administrator
Elite Member

View Profile WWW
« on: February 13, 2008, 09:38:10 pm »

Lately more graphic requests have been coming up and I don't really have the time to do them all.  So I will be needing some Graphic Request staff.  I am thinking I will only need 2.  I'm sure that only one person can do it but just in case if one isn't able to get on there will be 2 of them.

I will also need 1 global mod. 

If you want to be Graphic Request staff just post back with some of your work.  It doesn't matter if its your newest work or your oldest.  Or you can put a link to your photobucket account and we will look at those.

For both of the jobs you will need to be active on this forum.  Also put any other forums your staff on.
Report Spam   Logged

Newest Sig:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

coffeenole

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 11:19:02 pm »

Hey DWD!

It's great to see things going well over here...I've always said that your graphics are some of the best on the net; this just confirms what I've believed.

I see you are looking for a global mod; someone who I think would be a good candidate, if she is interested, is Myrtle. Even though she's somewhat young, if you assess her postings, she seems to be not only quite intelligent, but a person who possesses integrity as well, much like you and your brother.

I know that whoever you choose will be someone who has great leadership qualities...because this is the kind of people that you associate with.
Report Spam   Logged
Xstinct

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 02:09:34 am »

I've always said that your graphics are some of the best on the net;

Haven't seen much Graphics ...have you?
For DWD nothing personal against you,but I couldn't help myself seeing as this is some major *** kissing. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

GFXfactor all about Graphics &more ....

Jizzy
Administrator

RawR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 06:05:11 am »

I agree with Asylum. That is some serious a$$ kissing.

I think I'm probably the best candidate for the global mod. I've been here the longest. I've had previous experience as Mods and Admins. I'm older then most of you (atleast I think I am)
Report Spam   Logged

Newest Sig:
123owned123

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 09:59:17 am »

myrtle would be a good example...and jizzy...you may be older but ive been modding forums since i was 7 and im 14 now...I havnt just been modding my friends forums ive modded many more and he needs some1 very active like myrtle....look on smc forums he has just came and he is extremely active....so i would suggest him.
Report Spam   Logged
Agent moose jr.
Request Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 02:16:46 pm »

i would like to be staff because ive been getting handy with gimp and photoshop here is some of my work

Report Spam   Logged

Newest:
V1

V2
Xstinct

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 06:03:06 pm »

myrtle would be a good example...and jizzy...you may be older but ive been modding forums since i was 7 and im 14 now...I havnt just been modding my friends forums ive modded many more and he needs some1 very active like myrtle....look on smc forums he has just came and he is extremely active....so i would suggest him.

You mean active as in many 'spam' posts?
Yeah great Moderator material.
I believe ...correct me if I'm wrong DWD,this board is intended to be a serious board...right?
But then again what do I care I'm just visiting.

For Jizzy define old? Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Jizzy
Administrator

RawR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 06:46:02 pm »

I agree with Asylum again. Myrtle has been here less then a week and posted in just about every thread saying "They looks awesome I love them." or something similar in a colour that is almost unreadable with the background of this forum. 150 odd posts in less then a week. I havent made 100 posts since the forums started. That doesn't mean that I'm not active.

I was an admin at the old forums, the ones before this one was made. (Originally run by BlackLabel) When the forums died, DWD and Blacklabel along with myself moved over to here.

Asylum I'm turning 18 in a few months. In september I will be going to Uni. At Uni I will be studying graphic design, web design and art.
Report Spam   Logged

Newest Sig:
deathwilldie
Administrator
Elite Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 09:19:31 pm »

So far Agent Moose Jr. you have got a job as a Graphics Request staff. 

As for the post that Coffenole said.  He is a nice guy and please don't talk bad about his post.  He hasn't done anything wrong yet and he didn't say he was trying for a staff possition either.
Report Spam   Logged

Newest Sig:

coffeenole

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 10:07:46 pm »

Jizzy and Asylum, let's get something straight with a quickness...I'm older than both of you put together...and you can call it posterior kissing if you like, but I respect DWD as a person, graphic artist, and as someone with integrity. I don't have any interest in being staff here because I have my hands full as owner/admin of one of the largest forums on SMF For Free, as well as being involved with several affiliates...and I admit that I may not be the best judge of graphic art, since in the course of achieving an IQ of 183, graphic design was not in any of my course of studies. Myrtle is a very respectful person, something that the two of you have demonstrated that you are not.

I didn't make this recommendation to try to cause trouble, it was just a thought. On that note, I'll bid so-long to this forum. DWD, I'll see 'ya in MHK!

Report Spam   Logged
Clarisse123

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 03:00:45 am »

Can I be staff?
I'm always active Smiley
Sometimes I do some of the requests her for no reason Tongue

Report Spam   Logged
Xstinct

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 03:55:48 am »

Jizzy and Asylum, let's get something straight with a quickness...I'm older than both of you put together...and you can call it posterior kissing if you like, but I respect DWD as a person, graphic artist, and as someone with integrity. I don't have any interest in being staff here because I have my hands full as owner/admin of one of the largest forums on SMF For Free, as well as being involved with several affiliates...and I admit that I may not be the best judge of graphic art, since in the course of achieving an IQ of 183, graphic design was not in any of my course of studies. Myrtle is a very respectful person, something that the two of you have demonstrated that you are not.

I didn't make this recommendation to try to cause trouble, it was just a thought. On that note, I'll bid so-long to this forum. DWD, I'll see 'ya in MHK!

First off I don't see what you being older then the both of us has to do with anything,you must be very old then.
And why you're mentioning your IQ is beyond me.
And for being a respectful person...it doesn't show much respect if you 'spam ' up the complete board.
For DWD where did you see me mentioning anything about him and a Staff postion?
Or being disrespectful...
It seems you're not as serious about this board as I thought.
Well you may ban or delete me I won't be back,seeing as one person can make an recommendation but if others tend to disagree with him/her...all you do is "please don't talk bad about his post"...Very nice.

Finally for Jizzy good choice the Graphic/Web  design part.
Report Spam   Logged

Clarisse123

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 05:57:02 am »

Maybe you should lock this and just make people send you a personal message if they're interested. Theres gonna be a lot more fighting here if you keep this open
Report Spam   Logged
Agent moose jr.
Request Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 02:10:42 pm »

thank you very much!
Report Spam   Logged

Newest:
V1

V2
deathwilldie
Administrator
Elite Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 05:30:14 pm »

Well as I can see this topic needs to be closed.  No further discussion about this.

If you want to be staff on here just PM me Please.
Report Spam   Logged

Newest Sig:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affiliates
Our Code
Free Rice Angelicum Role Play
Ultimate Graphics