Ultimate Graphics
April 20, 2024, 08:33:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Recommended Sites Staff List Login Register  

Staff Possitions Open!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff Possitions Open!  (Read 2392 times)
Xstinct

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2008, 03:55:48 am »

Jizzy and Asylum, let's get something straight with a quickness...I'm older than both of you put together...and you can call it posterior kissing if you like, but I respect DWD as a person, graphic artist, and as someone with integrity. I don't have any interest in being staff here because I have my hands full as owner/admin of one of the largest forums on SMF For Free, as well as being involved with several affiliates...and I admit that I may not be the best judge of graphic art, since in the course of achieving an IQ of 183, graphic design was not in any of my course of studies. Myrtle is a very respectful person, something that the two of you have demonstrated that you are not.

I didn't make this recommendation to try to cause trouble, it was just a thought. On that note, I'll bid so-long to this forum. DWD, I'll see 'ya in MHK!

First off I don't see what you being older then the both of us has to do with anything,you must be very old then.
And why you're mentioning your IQ is beyond me.
And for being a respectful person...it doesn't show much respect if you 'spam ' up the complete board.
For DWD where did you see me mentioning anything about him and a Staff postion?
Or being disrespectful...
It seems you're not as serious about this board as I thought.
Well you may ban or delete me I won't be back,seeing as one person can make an recommendation but if others tend to disagree with him/her...all you do is "please don't talk bad about his post"...Very nice.

Finally for Jizzy good choice the Graphic/Web  design part.
Report Spam   Logged

GFXfactor all about Graphics &more ....

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affiliates
Our Code
Free Rice Angelicum Role Play
Ultimate Graphics